Working Hours of the Consular Section
Kind attention for Applicants who intend to submit a D visa application to Hungary:
- As of 1 August 2023, D visa applications for study, work and other purposes could be submitted through the VFS External Visa Service Provider.
- Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship holders can submit their D visa application at the Embassy of Hungary.
Appointment for D visa application for study / work / other purposes could be requested via the Contact Center of VFS Global from Sunday to Thursday, between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm by phone: +2 (02) 21600051 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org /
Website of The VFS Global: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/egy/en/hu
For appointment for all other types of D visa applications please send an e-mail: email@example.com
- Monday-Tuesday-Thursday 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
visa administration cases
- “D” type visa cases,
- missing documents,
- appeals against decisions,
- takeover of documents,
classical consular cases
- Hungarian passport matters;
- birth, marriage, divorce and death registrations
- Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: The Consular Section is CLOSED.
- On Hungarian and Egyptian National holidays the Consular Section is CLOSED.
FOR “C” TYPE VISA APPLICATIONS APPOINTMENT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, VIA THE VFS (http://www.vfsglobal.com/Hungary/Egypt/)
For all other services, the on-line Appointment Booking System is introduced, via